2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
If the School agrees to provide any person or organisation with access to any content and a revenue share as an Affiliate, you agree not to use the name of the School or the name or likeness of any tutors in any way in which the School at its sol discretion considers to be detrimental to the good standing of the School or any tutors. The School may terminate any affiliate account without notice and without cause at any time. If the School concludes at its sole discretion that any Affiliate has breached these Terms, any outstanding payments will be forfeited by the Affiliate.
No Affiliate will be eligible for a commission relating to any purchase subject to a refund request. If the School does not receive a sum from Teachable for any reason, the corresponding commission shall not be payable until the sum is received by the School.
Affiliates will be required to hit minimum targets (Minimum Sales Target) as follows: Five (5) sales in the first month and at least ten (10) within the three months of being accepted. This may change from time to time. Affiliates must also in good faith actively market the course. If any Affiliates do not reach the Minimum Sales Target, or, on request by the School, cannot demonstrate that they are actively marketing the course to at least hit such targets, the School may in its sole and absolute discretion deactivate the account.
Affiliates are not permitted to run online, or otherwise, advertising campaigns for the course without the express prior written permission of the School.
The School may cancel any discount or other such coupon, whether used or not, at any time without notice.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction (English law and courts) without regard to its conflict of law provisions.